Thursday, July 15, 2010

16/07/2010 dear diary

it has been couple of week since the incident happen. last weekend he told me, it wasnt him. he told her that he tried to protected me. when i heard whats going on.. my heart pounderd and my brain kept thinking... who?? he did told me this person didnt do it on purpose and dont even know what is the consequensist of what he did.



my friendship with him was thick and because she didnt say it properly i was misunderstood and my brain pointed at him.... he was and still is my friend. i felt bad and did apologise..



in other side.. keep thinking y the hell she wants to makes this friendship died... (i like him as my friend) next day after we had a good chat.. he said he resigned and move to overseas..
i did blame myself and feels bad.. im sad of not trusting him...

the friendship back where it was..

i HATE that place... im not very happy... the only things that stop me is holiday... if i dont think of the money... i will just being a bump and do nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment