Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Theory of Disappointment (to a friend and myself)

have you ever be very disapointed to a friend. This friend is not even close. this person just a colleague from work. I nearly lose my job because he actually care about me. If in that case, i dont think i need his care.

synopsis:
i was angry and put immature status with some faul language and pointed finger to my other colleague. and this person actually read it and report it to my manager..
i was suspended and given first and last warning.. i still got the job with my heart broken and disapointed

is it because he care? or me being immature?

i did learn my mistake and this is definitely lesson for life. not only i got my warning. two other people might get into trouble (for commenting it)

i feel shit and disapointed to my colleague that report me on and definately feels shit to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment