Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My THEORY of friendship

what will you do to undo time? first, time cannot be undo (STUPID)... second life is go on.. third.... hmmm just read this entry


indeed there nothing can be done.. but there are things can be change... like

1. say sorry

2. buy me a present (LV handbag)

3. suck up to the HR ppl saying how good i am and take the shit warning away

4. buy me prada fairy bag

5. hmmm let me eat anything i want....

6. u become my slave (and ur first job is to iron and fold all my clothes)



Let me show you my Friendship Theory:


friendship start with a "hello, nice to meet you", day by day, what i called "i believe" on that person grew.. and in this come to positive or negative view. when positive grew from "i believe" it change to "i trust you". if it goes to negative well it goes to "i dont like you" and so on

sometimes "trust" been broken or cannot be meet in because of certain reason.. what they build up on you pretty much...."gone"

but friendship can grew apart when awarkness come and words fail come out.

when forgotten small mistake came out to surface..


what left are comforting word to yourself saying "i will be more careful next time"

it sad to lose a friend.. but need to be strong and move on
i believe when you think most of things fallen apart.. there are a small light waiting for you saying "im here in your every new day, and i will company you in every move, and i will keep you strong and give you hope"

this entry might continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment