Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dear dairy 17/08/10

last month, i did something stupid.. and nearly cost me my job. i was stress for few days.. was sad for few weeks... but it took me 1 months to realise that a lot of people are care about me.. just now.. i went for drinks with couple of my friends..2 of them are leaving (going overseas).. as me and couple friends are separating he said to me not to do stupid things, i just replied him to be carefull, he replied that he concern about me more than about him.....

it took me 1 month, to realise that someone care about me and i was too absord about myself. it seems like i was in the pool of my own thought and i had been swimming there for awhile...
it touched me and in same time slapped me on my face..

someone else told me that i have to be strong, and that i am one tough cookie.. am i? he said that he believes in me and if im hold on i will get there...

i am one self-absord girl ever... it is not very hard to know who is in my back.. but i refuse to see it.

where i will be and what will i be.. in this stage im not sure yet.. but for them i will hold on and be patient..

i really greatfull... when i feel lonely God still send me good friends that always hold my hands when im fall... He send me good friends that will hug me while im cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment